Imensidões

Há imensidões de nós que na calada da noite são transcendências avulso...

Friday, October 07, 2005

As Horas ( 5 Estrelas )



'Dearest, I feel certain I am going mad again. I feel we can't go through another of those terrible times. And I shan't recover this time. I begin to hear voices, and I can't concentrate. So I am doing what seems the best thing to do. You have given me the greatest possible happiness. You have been in every way all that anyone could be. I don't think two people could have been happier till this terrible disease came. I can't fight any longer. I know that I am spoiling your life, that without me you could work. And you will I know. You see I can't even write this properly. I can't read. What I want to say is I owe all the happiness of my life to you. You have been entirely patient with me and incredibly good. I want to say that - everybody knows it. If anybody could have saved me it would have been you. Everything has gone from me but the certainty of your goodness. I can't go on spoiling your life any longer.I don't think two people could have been happier than we have been.
Virginia (28 March 1941)
“Dear Leonard, to look life in the face … always to look life in the face, and to know it for what it is. At last, to know it, to love it for what it is, and then … to put it away. Leonard … always the years between us, always the years … always … the love … always … the hours.”

6 Comments:

  • At 10:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Em filmes e música não me meto contigo!!claro...~
    Gostei muito deste filme,sem a paixão pela NK...ah!ah!e esta carta é...espantosa,talvez mais do que isso,fico por aqui...
    beijinho grande
    girassol

     
  • At 12:08 PM, Blogger Walter said…

    De facto um dos filmes da minha vida!vejo, revejo e volto a ver e cada vez gosto mais!
    A despedida da Virginia é fantastica e a cena do suicidio no rio entao, nao ha palavras para a descrever!
    Um abraço
    walter

     
  • At 9:51 PM, Blogger Titá said…

    Sem dúvida...um excelente filme.

     
  • At 11:21 AM, Blogger Morfeu said…

    Um filme demasiado real...faz pensar demais o que por vezes torna-se bastante violento para quem vê. Um filme admiravel

     
  • At 9:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    vi a cena inicial antes de ver o filme todo no cinema. é das cenas que mais me atingiu num filme em que muito, mas mesmo MUITO, me tocou. Li dps o livro e tb gostei bastante... é dificil falar sobre as personagens. em cada um delas encontro pedacinhos de mim...
    há uma frase no livro, em que a 'Virginia' se auto-caracteriza q ainda hj faz um sentido enorme para mim... «ela não é uma escritora. é apenas uma excêntrica talentosa»... isto sou eu!

     
  • At 6:38 PM, Blogger Martim said…

    Depois de 4 arrepios pelo corpo todo, as lágrimas vieram-me aos olhos e senti uma nostalgia e uma sensação de perda tremenda... Nem eu entendi porque!
    Estas palavras são mágicas... Autênticos rastilhos de emoções e de sentimentos.

    Abraço. Martim

     

Post a Comment

<< Home